Monday 23 April 2012

Metal Detecting at Melkbos (14 April 2012)

When: 14 April 2012

I went sandboarding for the first time by the Koeberg Sand Dunes.

Afterwards I went to Melkbos for lunch and began metal detecting at about 13:00. I detected for about 2 hours.

Where

I detected along a short stretch but I maybe searched around a 6m x 300m band along Melkbos beach, see below:


View Larger Map


What


My detecting was also a bit strange. I was hearing some very odd bleeps that disappeared when I searched for them again or they just seemed to be unlocatable.


There was less junk this time. I chose to search along the paths where it many foot prints and bicycle tracks were present. I found R13.10 in total.


My findings, as usual...sinkers and a pull-tab lol



No comments:

Post a Comment